Requesting a Letter of Invitation
If you are trabeling to the U.S. from abroad to attend the iPRES 2023 conference, you will need either a visa waiver (check here to check whether you qualify) or a non-immigrant visa. If you plan to apply for a B-1 or B-2 visitor visa to attend the iPRES 2023 conference, you may be required to include an Invitation Letter as part of your visa petition to the U.S. Department of State.
Please allow 7-10 business days for the local organizers to process your request.
- It is essential that your name on the form matches the name on your passport exactly. If there are any discrepancies between the name on your invitation letter and your passport, it may result in a delay or rejection of your visa application.
- If you are presenting a paper, please include the title of your abstract submission. Similarly, if you are attending as an exhibitor, please indicate this in your request. You do not need to wait until your paper has been accepted to request an invitation letter.
- Each person requesting an invitation letter must complete a separate form, and the letter will be sent in PDF form to the email address provided. If you require a physical copy of the letter, please make this clear in your request.
- The Local Organizing Committee may ask for additional information about your affiliation to verify your request.
- We advise that you apply for your travel visa as soon as possible to avoid any cancellations.
- The Local Organizing Committee is not able to contact the U.S. Embassies to support an individual attempting to gain entry to the meeting.